About the Course
Reading US Cases is a USLawEssentials online legal English course intended for non-native English-speaking lawyers and law students who are interested in learning more about US case law and the role it plays in the US legal system.
- Help you feel comfortable reading US case law
- Understand what a case is (and isn’t)
- Learn the parts of a case
- Learn strategies for reading cases effectively and efficiently
- Learn how to summarize a case (i.e., write a case brief)
- Learn key vocabulary associated with US case law