- Review what you studied
- Prepare for Finals
- Choose ten legal English words and concepts that we studied in this course.
- Write a sentence using each of the words in a way that will show that you understand the words. Don’t just write a definition.
- Then do one or more of the following:
- Ask ChatGPT or another program to write sentences with each of the words in a way that will show the meaning of the words without writing a definition of the words.
- Ask ChatGPT/Grammarly or another App to rewrite your sentences, correcting for grammar and clarity.
- Finally, write down what differences you see between the sentences you wrote and the version generated by ChatGPT or as revised by ChatGPT or grammarly.
- By the end of class today, upload as a word or pdf document your original sentences, the versions created by ChatPT/Grammarly, and the differences you notice.