Finals Prep Group Work
- Join your assigned breakout room
- Keep your camera on.
- Take turns discussing the news story you read. Each student will present their story for two – three minutes.
- Each student will share three key legal vocabulary words or phrases from their story.
- Each student will also share two corrections or revisions made by ChatGPT or Grammarly
- On your shared google doc:
- Write the list of three key legal English vocabulary words or phrases for each story.
- Provide one specific example of a correction or revision made by ChatGPT or Grammarly.
- Write at least one question about each story or about a correction or rephrasing by ChatGPT or Grammarly.
- When the timer ends join the whole class and we will review your work.