Business Law Quiz Matrix Quiz
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Drag the legal source to the best description.
- The articles of organization of a limited liability company shall set forth: (1) the name of the limited liability company; (2) the county within this state in which the office of the limited liability company is to be located (NY LLC L sec.203)
- It shall be unlawful…to make any untrue statement of material fact or to omit to state a material fact…in connection with the sale of any security. (17 CFR 10b.5)
- The issue here is whether the business practices of Home Preservation–at all times engineered and controlled exclusively by Conaway–amounted to a fraud, contravention of contract, or public wrong sufficient to justify this Court ignoring the company's corporate form and holding Conaway personally responsible. Gadsden v. Home Pres. Co., (Del. Ch 2004)
- State law regulating formation of a business entity
- Federal regulation of stocks.
- A state court judge had to decide whether a plaintiff could personally sue the owner of a corporate entity and not just the corporation.