Jones v. Mississippi Unit 6: Multiple Choice Quiz
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Why did Jones argue that his sentence was unconstitutional under the Eighth Amendment?
2. Why was Jones able to demand that he be resentenced after he was originally sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole?CorrectIncorrect
3. Why did Jones argue that his new sentence of life without parole was unconstitutional?CorrectIncorrect
4. Why did the United States Supreme Court grant certiorari to hear Jones’s appeal?CorrectIncorrect
5. Why did the Supreme Court hold that Jones’s resentencing to life in prison without parole was Constitutional?CorrectIncorrect